Dr. Sudarshan Doddabele, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doddabele's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sudarshan Doddabele, MD is a hematology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Doddabele completed a residency at E Tenn State U. He currently practices at Tennessee Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Jefferson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doddabele is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- E Tenn State U, Fellowship Hospital
- E Tenn State U, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Karnatak Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Govt Med Coll, Karnatak U, Bellary, Medical School — 1990
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doddabele?
Dr. Doddabele attended me both in the hospital and in office visits, and he could not have been more kind and helpful in all ways.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doddabele accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doddabele frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Doddabele's office is located at 1415 Old Weisgarber Rd Ste 200, Knoxville, TN 37909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doddabele has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System
- Tennova Healthcare North Knoxville Medical Center