Call (813) 588-8199 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Subhasis Misra, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Misra completed a residency at Fairview Hospital. He currently practices at Brandon Surgical Specialists and is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Misra is board certified in General Surgery.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Fairview Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brandon Surgical Specialists
Brandon Surgical Specialists205 S Moon Ave Ste 102-A, Brandon, FL 33511 Existing Patients: (813) 588-8199
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Misra?
His smile and subtle personality bring light to a dark time. He was caring, professional, and took the time necessary to do the least invasive surgery possible and for that I am grateful??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Misra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Subhasis Misra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Misra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Misra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Misra frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Misra's office is located at 205 S Moon Ave Ste 102-A, Brandon, FL 33511. Find other locations and directions.
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System