Dr. Stuart Lander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lander's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Lander, MD
Dr. Stuart Lander, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Lander completed a residency at University Health System. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lander is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Health System, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Health System, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HeartPlace North Arlington902 W Randol Mill Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX 76012
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lander?
Dr. Stuart Lander performed a Medical Miracle! I have "Low HDL", a heredity condition with no known cure which clogs arteries something fierce over time. In 2017, at 72, went to emergency hospital with chest pains, then a camera up my leg revealed 2 of 3 main heart arteries were 100% clogged & the other one 70% clogged, demanding immediate Open Heart Surgery via a Thoracic Heart Surgeon. This kind of surgery scared the $#$$#% out of me! I even sought a 2nd opinion from another Thoracic Surgeon who also confirmed the surgery needed to be done, ASAP! Hence, surgery was scheduled 8 days later and I was sent home to rest, while instructed to take nitro glycerin tabs while hoping no heart attack occurred. While waiting, an unusual TV commercial led me to make Appt. with Dr. Stuart Lander. I traveled to Dallas Baylor Hospital where Dr. Lander scheduled surgery, drilled out my arteries, put in stints, only 2 days in bed, NO OPEN HEART SURGERY, FEEL LIKE A NEW MAN, NOW 3 YEARS AGO!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lander frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Lander's office is located at 902 W Randol Mill Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX 76012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lander speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical City North Hills
- Texas Health Heart and Vascular Hospital Arlington