Dr. Stuart Toporoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Toporoff's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Toporoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Toporoff completed a residency at SUNY Brooklyn-Kings Co Hosp. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart At Perimeter and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Toporoff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- SUNY Brooklyn-Kings Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1968
- SUNY Brooklyn-Kings Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart At Perimeter6115 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (404) 614-1174
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toporoff?
I love this man. He was my cardiologist when I had open heart surgery in 1973 at St. Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta. He was a wonderful doctor, a good listener, and dedicated to his work. He saved my life. I am happy to see that he is still helping people and doing well. Many hugs to you Dr. Toporoff!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Toporoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Toporoff frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Toporoff's office is located at 6115 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300, Atlanta, GA 30328. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Toporoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital