Dr. Stuart Pancer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pancer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Pancer, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Pancer completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Emory at Kirkwood Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1991
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory at Kirkwood Obstetrics & Gynecology
Emory at Kirkwood Obstetrics & Gynecology2199 College Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30317 Existing Patients: (770) 396-2496
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pancer?
Excellent physician, very caring, knowledgeable. I highly value his opinion and professional and highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pancer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pancer frequently treats Pap Smear, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Vaginal Delivery and VBAC.
Dr. Pancer's office is located at 2199 College Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30317. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pancer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital