Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Stuart Alexander, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Cranbury, NJ. He currently practices at Stuart E. Alexander, D.M.D.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Medical School — 1987
- Clark University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- American Benefit
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Healthplex Insurance Company
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Liberty Dental
- Meritain Health
- Oregon Dental Service
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Spectrum Health
- Standard Insurance Company
- Teachers Health Trust
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare Dental
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stuart E. Alexander, D.M.D.
Cranbury Office19 N MAIN ST, Cranbury, NJ 08512 Existing Patients: (609) 395-8383
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
I have been going here for years and it is by far the best dental office I have been to. From the moment I walked into the door I was treated like family and it still feels that way when I'm there. I trust Dr. A the same way I trust my family too; I know he will never recommend something that I don't need or isn't in my own best interests. The whole staff is friendly and the office is always clean. It's clear that their priorities are in the right place. It's like home. Go see for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Amalgam Dental Fillings, Athletic Mouthguards, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 19 N MAIN ST, Cranbury, NJ 08512. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alexander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.