Dr. Stuart Damore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Damore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stuart Damore, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cedar Park, TX. Dr. Damore completed a residency at Brook Army Med Center. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Clinic Cedar Park and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Damore is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Brook Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Wm Beaumont Amc, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Wm Beaumont Amc, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Saint Louis U, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Clinic Cedar Park910 E WHITESTONE BLVD, Cedar Park, TX 78613 Existing Patients: (512) 260-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Damore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Damore frequently treats Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Damore's office is located at 910 E WHITESTONE BLVD, Cedar Park, TX 78613. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Damore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- The Hospital At Westlake Medical Center