Dr. Stuart Christenson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ames, IA. He currently practices at McFarland Clinic PC and is affiliated with Boone County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christenson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
McFarland Clinic PC
McFarland Clinic PC1215 Duff Ave, Ames, IA 50010 Existing Patients: (515) 239-4472
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- U IA, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christenson?
Dr. Christenson took care of my father for 19 years after he put in his pacemaker. He was able to put the pacemaker in under an hour, when the normal procedure was scheduled for 4 hours. He always explained to my Dad what he was doing, why he was doing it, the medications he was supposed to take, etc. Dr. C and his staff are amazing and the reason for my father having an additional 19 years of life, passing at sly of 97 years of age. Deb the pacemaker nurse was always a pleasure to work with in taking a phone call. My Dad had to spend the night at Mary Greeley and always said of all the hospitals, that was indeed the best.
- Boone County Hospital
- Greene County Medical Center
- Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Story County Medical Center - South Campus