Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Stain, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Stain completed a residency at Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. He currently practices at AMC General Surgery Group and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med Fac U Bern, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- LA Co USC MC, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of California School of Medicine - Irvine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stain?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Stain, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stain's profile.
Dr. Stain frequently treats the following conditions: Abdominal Pain, Anorectal Abscess, and Appendicitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stain's office is located at 50 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY 12208. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Steven Stain, MD is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center.
Dr. Stain has over 39 years of healthcare experience.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
AMC General Surgery Group
Albany Medical Center50 New Scotland Ave, Albany, NY 12208 (518) 262-0940