Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Steven Moalemi, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Moalemi completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at EMPIRE PHYSICAL MEDICINE PAIN. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moalemi is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Advance Physical Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Center For Pain Management & Physiatric Rehabilitation, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical Board, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Hosp of St Raphael Yale Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1995
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 1993
- Inst Biological Chemistry, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Empire Physical Medicine Pain
Empire Physical Medicine Pain7 W 45th St Fl 9, New York, NY 10036 Existing Patients: (212) 867-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moalemi?
My experience with Dr. Moalemi has been exceptional. He is patient, listens well, advises well and never pushes any procedures you are not ready or willing to have. His staff and therapists are caring and professional. I first saw Dr. Moalemi in 2005 and whenever my back starts acting up, he is the first doctor I go see.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moalemi frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Achilles Tendinitis, and Acupuncture.
Dr. Moalemi's office is located at 7 W 45th St Fl 9, New York, NY 10036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moalemi speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Moalemi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.