Dr. Steven Jain, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Jain completed a residency at University of Cleveland. He currently practices at Miami Valley Cardiologists Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jain is board certified in Cardiology.
Miami Valley Cardiologists Inc122 Wyoming St, Dayton, OH 45409 Existing Patients: (937) 223-4461
- Case Western Reserve University School of Med, Internship Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University School of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jain?
I was recommended to Dr Jain by my family doctor because of chest pain. I had already passed a stress test. Dr Jain recommended a heart cath. He was very thorough in explaining everything including options and risks. I asked a lot of questions, some more than once and Dr Jain was thorough and patient. During the heart cath I had one blockage of 98%, I received a stent. Dr Jain was excellent during the procedure. Afterwards, he and his staff have been professional. I am very thankful.