Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bomeli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Bomeli completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He currently practices at PULMONARY & CRITICAL CARE OF ATLANTA and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bomeli is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Georgia Regents University - Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Internship Hospital — 2007
- UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS, Medical School — 2006
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2006
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2002
- American Republic
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bomeli?
I have had a condition called hypercalcemia(elevated calcium) due to hyperparathyroidism. I was referred to Dr. Bomeli for further evaluation. He was able to ultrasound my neck to discover the site of the problem on my first visit. Outpatient surgery went extremely well with very clear, specific instructions on management and care. 5 weeks later, my incision is minimal and my chronic legs aches have diminished significantly. Dr. Bomeli was confident without being cocky and took his time to explain everything to me on both visits. He truly is a great ENT surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bomeli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bomeli frequently treats Parathyroid (Gland) Disease, Sinusitis, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Bomeli's office is located at 960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bomeli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Pulmonary & Critical Care of Atlanta
Legacy Womens Healthcare960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 943-0900