Dr. Steven Mandel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Mandel, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Mandel completed a residency at UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Ketamine Clinics Los Angeles and is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City. Dr. Mandel is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- LOS ANGELES COUNTY - USC MEDICAL CENTER, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Other Education — 1969
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandel?
Dr. Mandel is truly exceptional. The ketamine worked when nothing else would. I was depressed for five years. After taking ketamine, I felt hopeful and optimistic again thanks to Dr. Mandel. I was dreading life before and now I have my life back. I am truly grateful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandel frequently treats Adolescent Depression, Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome, and Agitated Depression.
Dr. Mandel's office is located at 6801 Park Ter Ste 525, Los Angeles, CA 90045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City