Dr. Steven Shimoura, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shimoura's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Shimoura, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Olney, MD. Dr. Shimoura completed a residency at Washington U. He currently practices at Comprehensive ENT and is affiliated with Medstar Montgomery Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shimoura is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Washington U, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Jewish Hosp Of St Louis, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shimoura?
unable to make a visit as he retired
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shimoura accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shimoura frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Shimoura's office is located at 18111 Prince Philip Dr Ste 123, Olney, MD 20832. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shimoura speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shimoura has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Montgomery Medical Center
Comprehensive ENT18111 Prince Philip Dr Ste 123, Olney, MD 20832 Existing Patients: (410) 740-0072