Call (713) 930-1920 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Steven Lorch, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Lorch completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital. He currently practices at Children's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with The Woman's Hospital of Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Cardiology Associates
Pediatrix Medical Group920 Frostwood Dr Ste 630, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (713) 930-1920
Pediatrix Medical Group
Memorial Herman the Woodlands9250 Pinecroft Dr, Shenandoah, TX 77380 Existing Patients: (713) 930-1918
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lorch?
Dr Lorch was really clear explaining us what was the condition of our baby, and always in a very good mood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lorch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Lorch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lorch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lorch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lorch frequently treats Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Atrial Septal Defect, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Lorch's office is located at 920 Frostwood Dr Ste 630, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital