Dr. Steven Gordon, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at U Chicago Hosps & Clins. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Cleveland Clinic9500 Euclid Ave Ste G21, Cleveland, OH 44195 (216) 444-3606
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Ctrs for Dis Control, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- U Chicago Hosps & Clins, Residency Hospital — 1987
- U Chicago Hosps & Clins, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
- Cleveland Clinic