Call (737) 276-4482 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Steven Lewitton, MD is a cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Lewitton completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Cardio Texas and is affiliated with St. David's North Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lewitton is board certified in Cardiology.
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cedar Park1015 E 32nd St Ste 508, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lewitton?
Very caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lewitton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Lewitton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lewitton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lewitton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lewitton frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lewitton's office is located at 1015 E 32nd St Ste 508, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lewitton speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center