Dr. Schwartz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Steven Schwartz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Burlington and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Medical Center Peabody1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (781) 744-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
I was not impressed with Dr Steven Swartz. My husband went to him & spent about 5 min with him & he doubled his blood pressure medicineblood & then didn’t want to see him for 2 months. Then my husbands’s blood pressure went way down so he couldn’tFunction husband is 86, I think he just didn’t want to be bothered with a man of that age. He finally cut his cut his blood pressure medicine in half. We went to CMC & in 2 months my husband had a pleurex drain & a heart valve
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital