Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Peterson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. He currently practices at Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2007
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 955-6777
Froedtert and The Medical College of Wisconsin Greendale Heath Cener
Greendale Health Center6220 W Loomis Rd, Greendale, WI 53129 Existing Patients: (414) 423-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin