Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (816) 533-3258 to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Starr, MD
Dr. Steven Starr, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Starr completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital & Meritas Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas, Medical School
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Starr?
Explained things very well. Good bedside manner. I have a lot of confidence in him and will recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist
- North Kansas City Hospital & Meritas Health
- Excelsior Springs Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Starr, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Starr's profile.
Dr. Starr specializes in Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Starr frequently treats the following conditions: Hypotension, Heart Disease, and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Starr's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Starr provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Starr, MD is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital & Meritas Health and Excelsior Springs Hospital.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Steven Starr, MD. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.