Dr. Steven Lichtenstein, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Lichtenstein completed a residency at Yale University School Of Medicine-Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Illinois Eye Center and is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lichtenstein is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Illinois Eye Center
Illinois Eye Center8921 N Wood Sage Rd, Peoria, IL 61615 (309) 243-2400
- Harvard Medical School-Children's Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Yale University School Of Medicine-Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University Of Louisville Department Of Anatomy Ms In Anatomy, Other Education — 1979
- La Salle College, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lichtenstein?
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital