Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fowler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steven Fowler, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Monterey, CA. Dr. Fowler completed a residency at Scripps Mercy Hosp. He currently practices at Montage Medical Group and is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fowler is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Uci-Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Scripps Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Inst Molecular Genetics, Other Education — 2009
- Scripps Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 2001
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montage Medical Group30 Garden Ct Ste B, Monterey, CA 93940 Existing Patients: (831) 647-1123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fowler?
Excellent very kind and friendly; took good care of me Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fowler frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Fowler's office is located at 30 Garden Ct Ste B, Monterey, CA 93940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fowler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fowler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital