Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Harris, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Dr. Harris has cared for 3 generations of women in my family and delivered a 4th generation just this last year. We have put our trust in his care for us, and he has not disappointed. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harris frequently treats Pap Smear Abnormalities, Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, and Colposcopy.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 3801 Gaston Ave Ste 200, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center
Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates
Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates3801 Gaston Ave Ste 200, Dallas, TX 75246 (214) 823-9630