Dr. Steven Lin, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Arcadia, CA. Dr. Lin completed a residency at Usc/Lac. He currently practices at Congress Orthopdc Assocs and is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lin is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Congress Orthopdc Assocs
Congress Orthopdc Assocs289 W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007 Existing Patients: (626) 821-0707
Cantonese, Mandarin, Mandarin, Spanish, English
- Philadelphia Hand Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Shriners Hosp Chldn, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Usc/Lac, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of California, Irvine, Medical School — 2007
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
Dr. Lin is one of the finest doctors I have met in my long life. He takes time to listen to his patients, but above all, it is my personal opinion he is one of the best surgeons. He saved what I thought it was lost (use and feeling of some of my fingers). Thank you Dr. Lin !!
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
- LAC + USC Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California