Dr. Steven Filardo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Filardo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Filardo, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Filardo completed a residency at Wright Patterson Med Center. He currently practices at KAISER PERMANENTE MOANALUA MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Baptist Health Corbin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Filardo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Wright Patterson Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences - Bethesda, MD, Medical School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center3288 Moanalua Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819 Existing Patients: (808) 432-8000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Filardo?
I really like him he is caring and compassionate he asks if he has answered your questions that you may have his staff is very fast and courteous I would recommend him for your heart health needs..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Filardo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Filardo frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Filardo's office is located at 3288 Moanalua Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Filardo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Corbin
- Baptist Health Floyd
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital