Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Colquhoun, MD
Dr. Steven Colquhoun, MD is
- University of California at Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- UCLA Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- UCLA, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT IRVINE / CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SURGERY, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Surgical Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colquhoun?
Dr. Colquhoun is an outstanding surgeon. Many years ago he performed my liver surgery, and he saved my life. Now due to some recent events, I am back in his care. I can’t say enough about him. He is an amazing and highly accomplished surgeon the cream of the crop. His skills, expertise and dedication along with his kindness and empathy and attention to detail make him tower over others in my opinion. When it comes to choosing doctors I am very selective. He was trained by the best, and he is an incredibly gifted surgeon. He is very respected and admired by his peers. I cannot express fully my gratitude to this doctor, but I am beyond thankful and appreciative to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steven Colquhoun, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Colquhoun's profile.
Dr. Colquhoun in specializes in Surgical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Colquhoun's office is located at 4501 X St Sacramento, CA 95817. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Colquhoun provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Steven Colquhoun, MD is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.
Dr. Steven Colquhoun, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
UC Davis Cancer Center
University of California Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center4501 X St, Sacramento, CA 95817 Existing Patients: (916) 734-5959
Comprehensive Transplant Center
Keck Hospital of USC1510 San Pablo St Ste 200, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-5908