Dr. Steven Hao, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Hao completed a residency at NY Presby Hosp. He currently practices at SUTTER PACIFIC MEDICAL FOUNDATION and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hao is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 441-6012
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell, Internship Hospital
- Weill Med Coll Cornell U, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- NY Presby Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School
- Weill Medical College Of Cornell Univ.- Cardiac Electrophysiology, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hao?
Dr. Hao had to do a couple of ablations to finally get all the issues resolved. I was considered an extremely difficult case. Six ablations, between 2007 and 2017. Now in NSR for 3+ years.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- Queen Of The Valley Medical Center