Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Steven Epstein, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in West New York, NJ. Dr. Epstein completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Vascular Epicenter LLC and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Staten Island Univ Hosp-North Campus, Residency Hospital — 1987
- The Staten Island Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1982
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Epstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Epstein frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Venous Insufficiency, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Epstein's office is located at 7000 Kennedy Blvd E Ste M-13, West New York, NJ 07093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Epstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Barnabas Hospital