Dr. Steven Allen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Steven Allen, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Allen completed a residency at Norwalk Hospital. He currently practices at Radiology & Imaging and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Norwalk Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Norwalk Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1987
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiology & Imaging759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Dr Allen is one of the finest doctors that I have had in my 15 years of cancer treatment. He is very professional, knowledgeable and kind. He coordinated and administered all of the nuclear infusions for the prostate cancer that has spread to my bones. His staff is professional, courteous and friendly. I was treated very well in all of my visits. I was very pleased with the care I received. Sincerely, Jim Korzec
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allen frequently treats Biopsy of Breast, Bone Density Scan, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center