Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Steve Kim, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Thousand Oaks, CA. He currently practices at Children's Hospital Los Angeles and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kim is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Los Angeles County University Southern California Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Steve Kim, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kim's profile.
Dr. Kim frequently treats the following conditions: Ambiguous Genitalia, Bladder Diseases, and Bladder Exstrophy - Epispadias - Cloacal Exstrophy Complex. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 125 W Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Steve Kim, MD is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
Yes, Dr. Steve Kim, MD holds board certifications in Pediatric Urology.
Dr. Kim has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
Children's Hospital Los Angeles