Dr. Himmelstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stevan Himmelstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Olive Branch, MS. Dr. Himmelstein completed a residency at Duke University. He currently practices at UTMP - ENDOCRINOLOGY OLIVE BRANCH and is affiliated with Alliance Healthcare System. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Duke University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Utmp - Endocrinology Olive Branch
Utmp - Endocrinology Olive Branch4250 Bethel Rd Fl 5, Olive Branch, MS 38654 Existing Patients: (901) 763-0200
Mid South Cardiovascular
Specialty Physician Group LLC1211 Union Ave Ste 965, Memphis, TN 38104 Existing Patients: (901) 435-8550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Himmelstein?
I am confident in Dr. Himmelstein. He is a great physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stevan Himmelstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Himmelstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Himmelstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Himmelstein frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypertension, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Himmelstein's office is located at 4250 Bethel Rd Fl 5, Olive Branch, MS 38654. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alliance Healthcare System
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital
- Panola Medical Center