Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Klein, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Jefferson Radiology PC and is affiliated with Baystate Noble Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Thomas Jefferson MC Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holyoke Medical Center
Holyoke Medical Center575 Beech St, Holyoke, MA 01040 Existing Patients: (413) 534-2500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klein frequently treats Vascular Disease, Aneurysm, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 85 Seymour St Ste 200, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Noble Hospital
- Windham Hospital