Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-9535 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Trokel, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Stephen Trokel, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Trokel completed a residency at Colum Presby Med Center. He currently practices at CUMC/Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Colum Presby Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- Colum P&S, Fellowship Hospital — 1963
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trokel?
The esteemed Dr Trokel is sympathetic and very helpful.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Trokel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trokel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trokel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trokel frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Trokel's office is located at 635 W 165th St, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trokel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.