Call (571) 470-7918 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Stephen Rosenfeld, MD is a cardiology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Rosenfeld completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Virginia Heart and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alexandria4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1200, Alexandria, VA 22304 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7918
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenfeld?
Dr Rosenfild is very thorough and knowledgeable, he takes his time does not rush you and listens to you comes up with different kind of alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosenfeld has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Rosenfeld, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenfeld frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Rosenfeld's office is located at 4660 Kenmore Ave Ste 1200, Alexandria, VA 22304. Find other locations and directions.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital