Dr. O'Connor has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen O'Connor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. O'Connor completed a residency at Naval Hospital San Diego. He currently practices at CHI Health and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Connor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Naval Hospital San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Naval Hospital San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Naval Hosp San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Creighton University, Medical School — 1984
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Iowa
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Coventry Health Care of Nebraska
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CHI Health7500 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68124 Existing Patients: (402) 398-5880
Ear, Nose & Throat Consultants, LLC
CHI Health800 Mercy Dr, Council Bluffs, IA 51503 Existing Patients: (402) 398-5880
Alegent Creighton Clinic Cardiology Midlands11111 S 84th St, Papillion, NE 68046 Existing Patients: (402) 398-5880
Memorial Community Hospital and Health System810 N 22nd St, Blair, NE 68008 Existing Patients: (402) 426-1239
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Connor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen O'Connor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Connor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Connor accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Connor frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. O'Connor's office is located at 7500 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Immanuel
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Chi Health Midlands
- Memorial Community Hospital & Health System
- Nebraska Spine Hospital