Dr. Brogdon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Brogdon, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Brogdon completed a residency at Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans. He currently practices at SEATTLENTC and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brogdon is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SeattleNTC -- Bellevue Office1450 114th Ave Se Ste 110, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (206) 467-6300
Olympia Medical Center700 Lilly Rd NE, Olympia, WA 98506 Existing Patients: (360) 923-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brogdon?
Dr. Brogdon is the first doctor that I have been to that has been more concerned about overall treatment and helping than trying to label or diagnose. This was extremely helpful as I have been struggling for over 10 years trying to find a doctor like this. I would recommend him to anyone, and have already recommended him to a few close friends/family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brogdon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brogdon frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Anxiety, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Brogdon's office is located at 1450 114th Ave Se Ste 110, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center