Dr. Stephen Kleinman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kleinman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Kleinman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Kleinman completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at COUNSELING CENTER OF NASHUA. Dr. Kleinman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mass General Hospital Ma, Fellowship Hospital
- Usc Los Angeles County Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Counseling Center of Nashua
The Counseling Center of New England1 Main St, Nashua, NH 03064 Existing Patients: (603) 883-0005
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleinman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kleinman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kleinman frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, ADHD and-or ADD, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Kleinman's office is located at 1 Main St, Nashua, NH 03064. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kleinman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.