Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (732) 769-3159 to make an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros, MD
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Somerset, NJ. Dr. Kayiaros completed a residency at The Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University. He currently practices at University Ortho Assocs LLC and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kayiaros is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- The Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University, Residency Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Rhode Island Hospital/Brown University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- UMDNJ-ROBT W JOHNSON MED SCH|University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ RWJ Medical School|University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kayiaros?
I have the honor of being one of the most difficult cases that Dr K has come across. Luckily he was a miracle man; such amazing talent. A kinder, more caring doctor you will not find. His staff is awesome too, all of them. Take all of your hips and knees to Dr. K.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Stephen Kayiaros, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kayiaros's profile.
Dr. Kayiaros frequently treats the following conditions: Achilles Tendinitis, Adhesive Capsulitis, and Ankle Fracture. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kayiaros' office is located at 2 Worlds Fair Dr Ste 111, Somerset, NJ 08873. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kayiaros provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Stephen Kayiaros, MD is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Centrastate Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Stephen Kayiaros, MD holds board certifications in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Kayiaros has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.6/5 for Dr. Stephen Kayiaros, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
University Ortho Assocs LLC
University Orthopaedic Associates - Somerset2 Worlds Fair Dr Ste 111, Somerset, NJ 08873 Existing Patients: (732) 769-3159