Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Williamson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fairway, KS. Dr. Williamson completed a residency at U Okla-Tulsa Med Coll. He currently practices at University of Kansas Clinical Research Center and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williamson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Kansas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Okla-Tulsa Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Okla-Tulsa Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Kansas Clinical Research Center4350 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Fairway, KS 66205 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227
University Of Kansas Health System & Medical Center
Univ of Kansas Med Ctr/div of Hematology/oncol2330 Shawnee Mission Pkwy Ste 210, Westwood, KS 66205 Existing Patients: (913) 588-7750
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williamson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Williamson frequently treats Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Williamson's office is located at 4350 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Fairway, KS 66205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williamson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital