Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smalley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Smalley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Smalley completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Regions Hospital and is affiliated with Hudson Hospital and Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smalley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-4887
Hudson Hospital and Clinic
Healthpartners Hudson Clinic411 Stageline Rd, Hudson, WI 54016 Existing Patients: (715) 531-6700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smalley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smalley frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smalley's office is located at 640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smalley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hudson Hospital and Clinic
- Regions Hospital