Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Daly, DO is a cardiology specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Daly completed a residency at Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern NJ Cardiac Specialists - Cooper Heart Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals-University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg, Medical School — 1976
- Des Moines University, College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Catholic University Of America, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daly?
I can’t say enough about Dr Daly. I’m caring for an 89 year old woman. During our last office visit I was impressed that besides giving her the results of her check up, he asked her how she thought she thought she was doing and what more could he do for her. His bedside manner is off the charts
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daly frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Daly's office is located at 900 Centennial Boulevard Building 2, Voorhees, NJ 08043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Daly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Southern NJ Cardiac Specialists - Cooper Heart Institute
Southern NJ Cardiac Specialists - Cooper Heart Institute900 Centennial Boulevard Building 2, Voorhees, NJ 08043 (609) 597-0321