Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ignaczak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Ignaczak, MD is a oncology specialist in Clifton Springs, NY. Dr. Ignaczak completed a residency at University Hospital Cleveland. He currently practices at Finger Lakes Hematology/Oncology and is affiliated with Clifton Springs Hospital And Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ignaczak is board certified in Hematology.
- University Rochester/Strong Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Hospital Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Hosp Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1988
- Gannon University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Finger Lakes Hematology/Oncology
Finger Lakes Hematology/Oncology6 Ambulance Dr, Clifton Springs, NY 14432 Existing Patients: (315) 462-1472
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ignaczak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ignaczak frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Ignaczak's office is located at 6 Ambulance Dr, Clifton Springs, NY 14432. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ignaczak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clifton Springs Hospital And Clinic
- Geneva General Hospital
- Newark-wayne Community Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital