Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Stephen Weinroth, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fairfax, VA. He currently practices at Infectious Disease Consultants and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The George Washington University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- G WASHINGTON UNIV SCH MED & HLTH SCI, Medical School — 1989
- University of California at Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weinroth?
Dr. Weinroth has been treating me for a serious infection to my hand. My care under him was outstanding and the results were excellent. He was knowledgeable and caring as was entire office staff. He was on time for his appointments and never kept me waiting. He explained what he was doing and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent doctor dealing with infectious disease issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weinroth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Weinroth frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Bacterial Sepsis, and Sepsis.
Dr. Weinroth's office is located at 11211 Waples Mill Rd Ste 200, Fairfax, VA 22030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Infectious Disease Consultants
Infectious Disease Consultants11211 Waples Mill Rd Ste 200, Fairfax, VA 22030 (703) 246-9560