Dr. Stephen Ettinghausen, MD is a general surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Ettinghausen completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. He currently practices at Rochester General Hospital Sgy and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ettinghausen is board certified in General Surgery.
Rochester General Hospital Sgy
Lipson Cancer Institute - Rgh Medical Office Building1415 Portland Ave Ste 245, Rochester, NY 14621 Existing Patients: (585) 922-4518
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital
- Meml Sloan Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Surg Branch Nci, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ettinghausen?
Dr. Ettinghausen is excellent at explanation of tests, procedures, and outcomes. He is patient with questions and is never seems to be in a hurry to move quickly on to the next task as some Physicians do.
- Rochester General Hospital