Dr. Fox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Fox, MD is a nephrology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Naval Med Center San Diego. He currently practices at PIKES PEAK NEPHROLOGY ASSOCIATES PC and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Naval Med Center San Diego, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1982
- 1978, Undergraduate School
- Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg Pa, Undergraduate School
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pikes Peak Nephrology Associates PC
Pikes Peak Nephrology Associates PC1914 Lelaray St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 Existing Patients: (719) 632-7641
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Great bedside manner. Very attentive to my concerns and problem. I am happy and lucky he is my kidney doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 1914 Lelaray St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fox speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central