Dr. Anesi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Anesi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Anesi completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (MERSI) and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anesi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ocular Immunology and Uveitis, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- UCLA Department Of Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Masters UCLA Physiological Science, Other Education — 2000
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Priority Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (MERSI)
Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution1440 Main St Ste 201, Waltham, MA 02451 Existing Patients: (781) 891-6377
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anesi?
Dr. Anesi is a smart, caring doctor who always goes the extra mile for his patients. Available by email and phone... no question ever goes unanswered. The facilities at MERSI are amazing. All specialty tests and labs are available on site and usually done as part of your appointment. There are also opportunities to participate in support groups as well as clinical trials.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anesi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anesi frequently treats Corneal Ulcer, Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, and Herpetic Keratitis.
Dr. Anesi's office is located at 1440 Main St Ste 201, Waltham, MA 02451. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Auburn Hospital