Dr. Stephen Colodny, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Colodny completed a residency at Baystate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Pittsburgh Infectious Diseases and is affiliated with Jefferson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colodny is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Pittsburgh Infectious Diseases
Pittsburgh Office101 Drake Rd Ste C, Pittsburgh, PA 15241 Existing Patients: (412) 347-0057
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Baystate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baystate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colodny?
Great knowledge and patient care.
- Jefferson Hospital
- Saint Clair Hospital