Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riendl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stephen Riendl, MD is a cardiology specialist in Amery, WI. Dr. Riendl completed a residency at VA. He currently practices at Amery Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Amery Hospital and Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riendl is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Minn Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- VA, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Amery Regional Medical Center
Amery Hospital & Clinic265 Griffin St E, Amery, WI 54001 Existing Patients: (715) 268-8000
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-4887
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riendl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Riendl frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Riendl's office is located at 265 Griffin St E, Amery, WI 54001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riendl speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Riendl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Amery Hospital and Clinic
- Osceola Medical Center
- Regions Hospital