Dr. Kuehn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Stephen Kuehn, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Springfield, MO. He currently practices at Ferrell Duncan Clinic Cardiology and is affiliated with Citizens Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kuehn is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kuehn?
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Missouri
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ferrell Duncan Clinic Cardiology
Wheeler Heart & Vascular Center3800 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807 Existing Patients: (417) 875-3000
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stephen Kuehn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kuehn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kuehn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kuehn frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kuehn's office is located at 3800 S National Ave, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Cox Medical Center Branson
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital
- Texas County Memorial Hospital