Dr. Charles Foster, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foster's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Charles Foster, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Foster completed a residency at Wash University Barnes Hospital. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (MERSI) and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mass EE Infirm Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Wash University Barnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution (MERSI)
Massachusetts Eye Research and Surgery Institution1440 Main St Ste 201, Waltham, MA 02451 Existing Patients: (781) 891-6377
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
Today was my first visit more than a few years late. I do not know the results yet but I never seen such a nicely run doctor’s office in my life. He knows my autoimmune journey and understands it. He promised to feel much better from now on, he/they will take care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foster frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Foster's office is located at 1440 Main St Ste 201, Waltham, MA 02451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foster has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital